Since Brokoli Network’s inception back in May 2021, the Brokoli team has strived for one common vision: To set the standard for sustainability in Web3, providing true longevity for the tools of tomorrow.
With the boom of DeFi back in early 2021, we saw a clear need for climate action if Web3 is to have any longevity to it. Although the decentralised aim of giving control back to the end-user is revolutionary, its energy consumption is anything but that.
Bitcoin mining alone takes up nearly 1% of the world’s entire energy consumption, a figure that has risen 10x over the last 5 years. With an impact that currently rivals the energy output of the entire country of Turkey, Brokoli Network offers a clear decentralised solution that rewards users: the $BRKL token.
Brokoli’s native $BRKL token is not an investment. Through the evolution of our ever expanding green ecosystem, $BRKL is very much a tool used to unlock greater uncapped earning potential, and positively affect cryptocurrency’s climate impact in the process.
How $BRKL captures value
Green DEX Aggregator: Our first port of call was ideating a method of integrating carbon offsetting seamlessly into trading, without compromising the user experience.
With Brokoli’s Green DEX Aggregator, we charge the same transaction fees as any other de(centralised) exchange would, except these go directly back to the planet.
With figures subject to vary on market conditions and product use, we aim to have the following distribution: 90% of the fees we collect will be held in our Climate Parliament DAO treasury, to fund our ever-expanding group of certified climate projects. The remaining 10% will be held in native $BRKL, and will be split evenly between 1) paid out to staked $BRKL holders that vote in governance, 2) randomly distributed to platform users to incentivize adoption & 3) used for token burn. These fund allocations will be subject to adaptation as our ecosystem continues to grow, always with the interest of how we can best serve our community members in mind.
Climate Parliament DAO: Staked $BRKL holders will be given voting power, relative to the amount of $BRKL staked, as to where funds are allocated and which projects are funded.
LP & Staking Farms: Stake $BRKL in LP or staking farms to earn APY yield. Using $BRKL farming has given yields of up to 510% since our IDO.
$BRKL’s next evolution: Increased earning potential through $BRKL
With the fast-approaching realisation of our Green Metaverse, Brokoli Network wanted to push our vision one step further, by actually offering our users real uncapped earning potential as a reward for offsetting their carbon emissions through using our Green DeFi Products.
Impact Assets: Users of our Green DEX Aggregator will be rewarded with our secondary native token, $SEED, which can be used at any time for increased voting or governance in our Climate Parliament DAO. With the launch of our Green Metaverse, we will be offering the ability to plant your $SEED in exchange for ‘NFTrees’: tradable assets with real market value. Users will be able to sell their NFTrees on the open market, or plant them on any land assets they may own in our Green Metaverse. Planting an NFTree will expand the surface area of your land, equating to higher earning potential through advertising, delegation or fees collected from events held on it.
Earning $BRKL: We will also offer $BRKL earning potential in our Green Metaverse through various methods, including minigames like spacebike races, PvP, advertising and more.
BrokoliDAO: Staked $BRKL also allows you governance rights through BrokoliDAO, to decide the future of the Green Metaverse, it’s direction, and partnerships. Governance participants can be paid out in $BRKL rewards, proportional to how much $BRKL they have staked.
Brokoli Network’s vision is still as crystal clear as ever. True sustainability and longevity for Web3. As our ecosystem continues to evolve, this will always remain our priority.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities: