$BRKL SHO on DAO Maker: How to Participate?
Brokoli will conduct a Strong Holder Offering (SHO) on DAO Maker on the 28th & 29th of September. This article explains all you need to know to get in.
What is Brokoli Network?
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse.
What is DAO Maker?
DAO Maker is a leading IDO Launchpad with the highest average ROI on the market.
DAO Maker’s research page provides business and tech insights on Brokoli: Learn more
$BRKL SHO Details
Winning the SHO lottery on DAO Maker will allow you to buy $BRKL tokens at a presale price: $0.064 for 1 $BRKL
For more information, feel free to visit the full research page or see below for a quick recap of the SHO 👇
- Ticker: BRKL
- Blockchain Network: Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain
- Token Supply: 125,000,000 BRKL
- Project Valuation: $8,000,000
- Initial Token Circulation: 14,048,437 BRKL
- Initial Market Cap: $899,100
- Platform Raise: $250,000
- Individual Allocation: $280 (BUSD)
SHO Participation Rules & Conditions
Brokoli will be one of the first projects to launch under the new SHO system on DAO Maker. This section explains all about the new system.
The new rules state that you have to get DAO Power to participate. Rules for receiving DAO Power:
- To participate in $BRKL SHO on DAO Maker you will have to stake 2,000+ DAO on any non-custodial Wallet for 5 days before the registration (preferably MetaMask, Exchange Wallets don’t count). The number of DAO tokens staked on your account is called DAO Power. 1 DAO = 1 DAO Power.
- Wallets that have been staking in the Vaults prior to the 1st of September and hold less than 2000 DAO will be marked as Early Adopters and will be able to participate in SHOs in their own Tranche.
- If a user has been staking DAO in the vault for more than 5 days already, then he/she can withdraw now, and the holding period will continue as if it would have been held in the wallet. Moving DAO from one wallet to another will reset the holding period back to 0 (this is the equivalent of unstaking from the Vault)
- Users of the recently purchased DAO and are not staking the Vaults are required to hold a minimum of 2000 DAO for a period of 5 days or longer in their non-custodial Wallets. Holding DAO in exchange wallets does not count.
- DAO LP will provide 3x DAO Power moving forward.
- DAO Power Lock will be reduced to 4 days and later will be replaced by waiting period measured in number of SHOs instead of days.
The New DAO Maker Participation System
Users can now win multiple times and the individual allocation size per winning tranche will range between 100 to 400 USD depending on the size of the total allocation.
- Tranche 0: 500–1,999 DAO “Early Adopters” Only users staking before 1st September.
- Tranche 1: 2,000–3,999 DAO (4.5x winning chance, maximum 2 tickets)
- Tranche 2: 4,000–9,999 DAO (9.5x winning chance, maximum 4 tickets)
- Tranche 3: 10,000+ DAO (24x winning chance, maximum 10 tickets)
Winning chance means that a user in Tranche 3 has a 24x higher chance of winning than a user in Tranche 0.
When users lose an SHO their priority increases from 1 to 2 and so on. When they win, it is reset to 1.
How to Participate in $BRKL SHO?
We will now go into detail about all the steps to maximize your chances to win in the $BRKL SHO on DAO Maker.
1. Get a non-custodial Wallet. We strongly suggest MetaMask, Exchange Wallets are not supported. You can also use Wallet Connect.
2. Buy at least 2,000 DAO on an Exchange of your choice and transfer it to your MetaMask ERC-20 Wallet. *Early Adopters can hold previously owned 500–1,999 DAO to participate in Tranche 0;
a) You can purchase DAO on centralized exchanges (KuCoin, Gate.io), on Uniswap, or directly with a bank card (ChangeNOW, Transac — careful about the fees, though). More info on how to buy DAO.
b) When buying DAO, make sure to provide your MetaMask wallet address for the coins to be sent there.
3. Create a BSC wallet on Metamask, here’s a quick guide on how to do that.
4. Buy 500 BUSD (to cover for the won allocation) on an Exchange of your preference and transfer it to your Metamask BSC Wallet;
a) You can buy BUSD on Binance, a centralized exchange, or on decentralized exchanges like Uniswap for ETH and Pancake Swap for BNB.
b) When buying BUSD and DAO, make sure to provide your MetaMask wallet address for the coins to be sent there.
5. Create a DAO Maker account or log in to your existing one;
7. First, connect your MetaMask Ethereum Wallet to the DAO Pad Account to be able to participate in the lottery. Make sure that you hold enough DAO tokens corresponding to the target Tranche.
8. Complete the $BRKL SHO registration:
a) At 12:00 PM UTC on September 28th, the registration period starts.
b) You will notice that the $BRKL SHO status on the main page changed to “Registration Open”. Click on “Research and Participate”. Then, on the project page, click on Participate and accept the SHO terms and conditions. If you have at least 2000 DAO on your connected wallet, you should have enough to participate. *Early Adopters can hold held 500–1,999 DAO to participate in Tranche 0;
c) Once you’re done, proceed with the next steps.
9. Wait for the SHO results.
10. If you win the allocation, complete a BUSD transaction from the BSC Wallet on DAO Maker:
a) First, you will need to complete a small transaction that will be sent back to you (approx $1).
b) By verifying your wallet, you will need to pay according to your prize (one Winning Ticket is $280 worth of $BRKL.
11. Claim $BRKL from the Claim Portal
If you win a $BRKL allocation on DAO Pad and utilize it to buy tokens, you will be able to claim it in portions: 20% at TGE (shortly after the SHO) and the rest according to our token metrics — see Token Distribution.
IMPORTANT: The winners will be granted 12 hours to make a transaction in BUSD on BSC. Those who have missed their chance to transfer funds during the given 12 hours will be added to the Venture Yield Pot.