We are growing every day: reaching new milestones, gaining thousands of new Brokolians and expanding around the world.
We understand that Brokoli is as strong as our community. It is hard to put into words how grateful the Brokoli team is for your support recently.
We want to say a big THANK YOU to our community — and we are partnering with CoinMarketCap to make it even better.
Today, we announce a $20,000 AIRDROP on CoinMarketCap: the airdrop will run from 24th of September (1 PM UTC) to 10th of October (1 PM UTC).
AIRDROP RULES: HOW TO PARTICIPATE & WIN
20,000 USDT Reward Pool will be distributed to 200 lucky winners.
* Add $BRKL to your CoinMarketCap watchlist:
* Follow Brokoli Twitter account: https://twitter.com/BrokoliNetwork
* Join Brokoli Discord channel: https://discord.gg/TaAuxxYghU
* Subscribe to Brokoli Announcement channel: https://t.me/BRKLnews
- Retweet Brokoli x CoinMarketCap Airdrop tweet on Twitter: like & tag at least 5 of your friends:
* Fill in the CoinMarketCap Airdrop Participation form and write down your ETH address:
Brokoli will select 200 lucky winners who completed all the tasks listed above. 100 USDT will be airdropped to winner wallets within 48 hours of publishing the winners’ list.
All winners will be announced on the official Brokoli account.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.