Attention, community! We believe you already noticed the visual potential that Brokoli has. So we’re launching a contest — it’s meme time! Show us what you’ve got up your sleeve.
$2000 of $BRKL allocation — that’s how much winners will qualify for! Or $USDT (depending on country regulations*)
1st — 5th place: 200$ $BRKL allocation / $USDT each
6th — 10th place: 100 $BRKL each
11th — 20th place: 50 $BRKL each
- Contest starts on 2nd of August and will continue until August 12th.
- On August 12th, 6:00 PM (GMT+1) we will announce winners.
- Contest will run on Twitter. To be eligible to win, you have to be a follower of https://twitter.com/BrokoliNetwork
- To take part, you have to post your meme to Twitter with the following in the caption: @BrokoliNetwork #Brokoli $BRKL
- You can submit up to two memes per person.
- Winners will be picked by Brokoli’s judges.
ALL WINNERS will be required to KYC for prize eligibility if winning allocation.
*If you are a citizen of one of the following countries, you will receive a reward in $USDT ONLY in case you are among the 20 winners:
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cambodia, Canada, China, Ghana, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, North Korea, Laos, Libya, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Vanuatu, United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Yemen, and Zimbabwe
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.