Burning $BRKL With Every Client: Deflationary Token Economy Explained
At Brokoli, we aim to bring tokenized incentives to positive climate impact. To do this, we set out to introduce a Deflationary Token Economy — a reward system for Brokolians making a change in the world 🥦
We incentivize $BRKL token holders in the following ways:
- Buy-back. We will use the fees we collect (all fees collected in native tokens) to buy $BRKL from the market.
- Governance. We will reward governance participants with $BRKL
- User rewards. We will reward product users in a lottery manner with $BRKL
- Token burn. We will burn a share of the $BRKL bought
How it works
Brokoli collects fees in native tokens:
On Ethereum — in $ETH, on Polygon — in $MATIC, on Binance — in $BNB.
10% of our fees (subject to change based on the market) are used as monetization.
These 10% are then used to buy $BRKL from the secondary market.
Meaning, as soon as our product is live and we generate revenue, at least 10% of all revenue generated will be used to buy $BRKL from the market on an on-going basis.
We have designed $BRKL to be extremely deflationary, and product adoption by other NFT, GameFi and DeFi projects are a huge part of this because we collect fees from two major sources:
1. Brokoli is building a green DeFi layer that allows you to plant trees with every transaction at no extra cost to you 🌳
2. Brokoli also offers a green integration that other NFT, DeFi and GameFi platforms can use to make their transactions climate positive 💰
There are two factors that affect the deflation of $BRKL.
- Brokoli green DeFi layer — for example, green DEX aggregator — user adoption.
- Product adoption by platforms that already have tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of users.
We announced that the green DEX aggregator alpha is coming in November.
And we keep announcing new product adoption daily.
The more product adoptions we announce, the higher the rate at which we’ll burn $BRKL.
Now, if we look to the total circulating supply, which is now 14,049,442 BRKL:
We are approaching 20 product adoptions announced, and we have much more coming.
This is who we announced last week:
And much more is coming soon.
🔥 With every product adoption, the rate at which we burn $BRKL will increase as the product is launched 🔥
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities:
- Please note everything is subject to change based on feedback from the community & live market data. This document is not investment advice and does not promise any returns.*