🐒 HOW TO: Vote in the Climate Parliament DAO 🌳
IT’S VOTING TIME!
This week, we are testing our new Climate Parliament DAO voting system on Snapshot, to allow our staked holders to vote on which of our climate projects will be funded first. 🌎
This marks yet another milestone in Brokoli’s pioneering journey to make crypto green 🌳
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO VOTE
In order to vote on our first proposal, a user needs to have staked tokens at the time when the block was created. Our Snapshot poll will accept the following holders:
- Holders that own $BRKL in your non-custodial wallet (like Metamask) on BSC or ETH
- Holders that own $BRKL staked at at Tokensfarm single staking farms 1 & 2
- Holders that own $BRKL-$BUSD staked at LP Farm 3
- Our native SEED token holders
1 $BRKL staked equates to 1 voting point. 1 $BRKL-$BUSD LP token equals 2 voting points. 1 $SEED token will equate to 10 voting points.
We will allocate $16,000 that we have collected for tree planting with the project that collects the most votes. The vote will run until the end of February.
HOW TO VOTE
To vote just follow these 4 easy steps (for demonstration purposes, we have used another project’s page):
- Go to your project’s snapshot page by visiting vote.brokoli.network. Click join, and then click on the proposal you wish to vote on:
2. Once there, you can read all about the proposal and voting options:
3. Click on “Connect wallet” button in the top right corner:
4. Connect with wallet provider where you hold the relevant token
5. Click on the option(s) you want to vote for
It’s as simple as that!
We will be launching “how to” videos on our Youtube channel, to show you exactly how to connect your wallet and carry out your vote.👇
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities: