🥦 Our New Treasury Mechanics: $BRKL creates a casfhlow generating DAO 🏛
This week’s theme is ‘pioneering’. And in the spirit of this, Brokoli comes to you with one of its proudest creations to date — BrokoliDAO 🥦🏛
Below, you’ll learn exactly how and why we have decided to go against the grain and structure our DAO, the way we have.
SPOILER ALERT 🚨: Our users are going to love this one.
Our more ‘unique’ DAO structure emanated from a realisation that the valuations of most treasuries are massively over-inflated. This is because they often include their native tokens, and when treating native tokens as operational funds in a treasury, a project will often be urged to liquidate its own tokens on the market, causing a negative price trend to finance operations.
Our team decided to take a step back, and begin to set our focus on filling our treasury with non-native assets that would increase our treasury funds and valuation by strategic purchases of other project tokens.
“Why?”, you may ask.
Whereas most projects will raise capital to exclusively fund their development and team, the cyclical cashflow that BrokoliDAO has constructed will flow directly into our treasury, translating into higher yield for our DAO members.
In order to promote stable community yield, as well as community governance for the network, locking $BRKL in our DAO would:
- entitle holders to consistent APY via the aforementioned DAO cashflow system, as well as
- allow them to propose and vote on governance proposals to determine features and/or parameters of the BrokoliDAO ecosystem, with voting weight calculated in proportion to their token holdings.
For the avoidance of doubt, the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of the BrokoliDAO ecosystem, development of new features through allocation of treasury funds; the right to vote does not entitle $BRKL holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates, or their assets, and does not constitute any equity interest in any of these entities.
Here’s how our DAO treasury will be structured:
Initial DAO treasury will comprise of X non-native assets (pre-sale injections and discounted NFT assets through strategic partnerships). These will be acquired by offering tokens at a discount to strategic backers, conditional to a lock-up period.
- DAO is filled with non-native assets: other project tokens bought at private sale price and NFT assets bought at a discount through strategic purchases
- These acquired assets will generate operating revenue that flows back into DAO
- This total revenue will be used to buy $BRKL on the open market, to send back to the treasury, where 15% will be added to the concurrent $BRKL collected from fees in the green metaverse, adding to our native position in the treasury. The fees accrued will then be voted on and used as the DAO members see fit, whether that means distributing them proportionally back to members as a reward, burn, or used to fund strategic partnerships etc.
- The remaining 85% sits in the BrokoliDAO, where it is then sold to strategic backers for stablecoins at a discounted price, in exchange for a longer lock-up period.
- 15% of the total revenue originally collected, now held in stablecoins, will go back to Brokoli Network, to be used for back-end development, team expansion etc.
- The remaining 70% is used to repeat the process.
In this way, we are able to raise the valuation of our treasury fund (through continual growth of non-native asset holdings), whilst also constantly ensuring liquidity is locked in our native $BRKL token for our users, and offering rewards to our DAO members.
Every cycle, the revenue generated for the DAO should by definition increase, as the sum generated back increases.
This product is the epitome of decentralisation, rewarding active community members for their service with rewards and governance, divided in a fair & democratic manner.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Homepage | Telegram | Twitter | Announcements | Discord
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities:
Turkey 🇹🇷 | Russia 🇷🇺 | Vietnam 🇻🇳 | Spain 🇪🇸 | Korea 🇰🇷 | China 🇨🇳 | Italy 🇮🇹 Japan 🇯🇵 | Portugal/Brazil 🇵🇹 🇧🇷 | France 🇫🇷