🌳 Road to Green Metaverse: Alpha DEX Aggregator Release
We’re finally unveiling the alpha of our first product: the Green DEX Aggregator 🌳🚀 This is an alpha:
- It is only a UI preview.
- Swaps don’t work
- Only BSC or ETH Mainnet will show tokens
- Things are subject to change
- ‘Trees planted’ calculations are not included in this build, we are still working on the mechanism. This will be added in the beta version.
- The Alpha has very limited functionality, the purpose is to give people an initial feel for the product and design.
- Price charts, other features seen on our DEMO will come at later stages as they take a longer time to develop.
So far it supports the Top 200 tokens on ETH, and a list of around ~70 tokens on BSC.
Please note this is a Developer preview, it is not ready for production or daily use, there are a lot of features not in this release that will be in the main product.
Use this link to access: https://test.dex.brokoli.network/
How to use the Green DEX Aggregator Alpha
Connect your wallet:
You need to be either on the ETH or on the BSC network. Note that we have not yet connected the alpha to a testnet blockchain network, so connecting the wallet will not allow you to start trading.
You can then see you’re connected:
Search for a token (only top tokens supported in this build):
Press on the token to start trading:
The alpha will not display ‘you pay / you get’ token amounts because it has not yet been connected to price feeds.
You can try adjusting settings: slippage and the exchanges that we’ll aggregate your trade through:
Here’s a vision of how the final product will look like:
Green DEX Aggregator fees and $BRKL token burn mechanism:
In short, here’s how the $BRKL token works in relation to the Green DEX Aggregator:
1. People trade on our DEX
2. The fees we take are split in the following way: 90% goes to tree planting and 10% is used for $BRKL buy-back
3. A share of the 10% used for buy-back is then burned (token burn).
So the more people trade on our DEX, the more $BRKL circulating supply decreases.
Stay tuned for the upcoming beta version! Beta will be testnet.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities: